Instant download E-book
Trails to Explore
ranging from half-mile strolls to full-day hikes.
the Finger Lakes Region with ease and confidence. Each trail is GPS
mapped for accuracy. Directions and GPS coordinates are given
for easily locating trailhead parking. With this guidebook you'll know
the length of the hike, difficulty of the terrain, variety of uses
allowed, type of trail surface, markings to look for, and even if your
dog is welcome to hike with you for each of the 68 trails.
Take A Hike
reveals the little known places and hidden gems of the
Finger Lakes Region of New York State.
- Visit an old-growth forest.
- Stroll along abandoned railroad beds and canal towpaths.
- Hike the strenuous glacially sculpted hills.
- Savor the vistas of wind and water sculpted drumlins overlooking Lake Ontario.
- Gaze into a verdant lake-filled valley far below.
- Ramble through a bog and a rich shrub fen.
- Wander on winding boardwalks through swamps and wetlands.
guide promises to reveal the undiscovered beauty of the Finger Lakes
Region with many recently built trails. Take A Hike Today!
Comments & What
others are saying