43 Mapped Trails to Explore ranging from easy rail-trails to rugged mountain biking
Take Your Bike offers fun, safe bike riding on trails, without the pollution or danger from cars. Trail surfaces vary from paved, to hard-packed stone dust, dirt, and mowed-grass. They also range from flat, easy terrain to rugged hills for mountain biking.
- Ride the shores of several Finger Lakes.
- Enjoy easy riding on canal towpaths and discover how canals shaped the history of this region.
- Ride tree-shaded rail-trails where steam locomotives once hauled coal from Pennsylvania to ports on Lake Ontario.
- Take a quick urban ride or head to pristine countryside.
- Discover waterfalls, sculptures and historic relics.
- Explore the remains of mills and factories from the 1800s.
Ride the Finger Lakes Region with ease and confidence. Each trail is GPS mapped for accuracy. Directions and GPS coordinates are given for easily locating trailhead parking. With this guidebook you'll know the length of the ride, difficulty of the terrain, variety of uses allowed, type of trail surface, markings to look for, and even if your dog is welcome to ride with you for each of the 43 trails.
This guide promises to reveal the undiscovered beauty and unique history of the Finger Lakes Region with many recently built trails.
Take Your Bike and Go for a Ride Today!