FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Sue Freeman (585) 421-9383 firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Fun Paddles in the Finger Lakes Region of New York
Here are ten great discoveries in the Finger Lakes Region that you can only
experience by hopping (gently) into a canoe or kayak:
- Scout for river otters in Honeoye Inlet.
- Paddle back in time on the Erie Canal, the Old Erie Canal and Clinton's
Ditch in one trip.
- Paddle down East Bay then onto Lake Ontario to see wind and water sculpted
- Paddle to sand dunes on Deer Creek.
- Explore fields of water lilies on Long Pond in Happy Valley.
- Paddle under an Old Erie Canal aqueduct on Nine Mile Creek.
- Take a long trip down the winding Chenango River.
- Plan a weekend campout and paddle trip to Long Pond in Cincinnatus.
- Paddle the Otselic River and watch for mink, deer, turtles, muskrats,
hawks, geese, ducks and songbirds.
- Find the beaver den along Sterling Creek.
Begin your adventures on water by picking up a copy of the new guidebook
"Take a Paddle - Finger Lakes New York Quiet Water for Canoes & Kayaks,"
Footprint Press, www.footprintpress.com, 1-800-431-1579.